Fabric display

Fabric display
Some fabrics from Baer & Ingram

Tuesday 12 July 2011

A little taster of what's to come!



Hello Sailors!

These fabrics are great for coastal homes, or ideal for use in a Study, a boy's bedroom or even used as cushions to inject a bit of sea air into your home.  There is a red colourway but clearly it's feeling shy this eve as the image refused to upload!





A pretty Toile de Jouy

(Yes I know they have appeared sideways but I can't for the life of me figure out why, I don't think my blonde hair helps!)

This is a really pretty French Toile design on a lovely soft linen that drapes beautifully when made into curtains. (My apologies if you end up with a stiff neck whilst trying to view it the right way round!)





Hens & chickens, feathers & eggs

These are an old favourite, I've used all of these fabrics time & time again.  They look great in all kinds of situations, be it the kitchen, utility room, breakfast room, dining room, kids bedrooms, playrooms, cloakrooms etc etc.  I even put it in a guest room recently, well it was a farmhouse!

Well I hope you have enjoyed this short peek into our massive fabric library, I will share lots more in the weeks to come.      Now where's that glass of wine I promised myself.......?

Catch you again soon!

Julia

3 comments:

  1. Julia has such a way with fabrics, I would trust her style instincs with my life. On so many occasions has she persuaded me to choose a different fabric from my first choice and without exception they are the most loved fabrics I own.

    Good luck with the new site!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jules, I love it! Well done!
    I've used VA fabrics over and over, too,
    keep up the good work. Practice makes perfect.
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! thank you for the kind comment about homemade labels you left on my blog. Sorry but you are a no-reply blogger and I hadn't any other way to say "thanks" as to leave a comment me too!
    nichi

    ReplyDelete